IDG Face Constructed II How To Paint Portraits And Faces
English | WMV | WMV3 149 kbps 15 fps | 1200x924 | WMAV 44 kbps 48 KHz | 159 MB
* Over 2 hours of Video tutorials, included 13 Chapters.
* Full Length Video tutorial on How to construct and paint 3 different female faces. In Depth & Intuitive!
* High Resolution (approx: 1200 x 900) Video Media files.
* Working with layers, tools, and brushes walk through using Photoshop as a painting tool.
* Revealing Methods & Techniques that could not be shown in my free tutorials.
* PLUS! Bonus Download an accompanied E-BOOK of Still Images (step-by step) in PDF.
* PLUS more! Bonus Chapter #14 thought and painting theory on different skintone variation.
* Additional Bonus Tons of Photoshop Custom Brushes.
LEVEL: Intermediate * Required that you have watched Face Constructed I to be able to understand lines and values first!
This tutorial will explain how to paint portraits or faces in variety of point of view and styles. You will also learn how to manipulate shape and form within the value ranges to change it into any unique set of facial features. Learn how to arrange skintones and balance color temporatures. Using cool and warm color as an effective tool to balance the portrait illustration. In this FEATURE TUTORIAL, you will learn to digitally paint female head (face) from three different face samples and be able to paint facial structures using eithercolor, values and shape
to achieve the final result.
I Front View Portrait Painting
01) Color palette explain in depth.
02) Establishing lines and blocking in values.
03) Skintones and color temporatures.
04) Painting face using color combination, balance cool and warm.
05) Painting hair and finishing up a portrait
II Profile Portrait Painting
06) Drawing and blocking in values.
07) Establishing skintone and values.
08) Balancing cool and warm, blending, soft edges and hard edges.
09) Painting dark hair and finishing up.
III Three Quarter View Portrait painting
10) Establishing construction lines and base colors.
11) Arranging features, shapes and forms. Also dealing with light
12) Blocking in, arranging colors and values, using soft edges
and hard edges, blending.
13) Painting hair and finishing up the portrait.
14) How to paint skintone variations.
-Establishing facial feature using values.
-Balancing skintone using cool and warm colors.
-Working with Photoshop
-Rough Sketching and blocking in shapes
-Working with soft and hard edges
-Dealing with different facial angels and lightings.
-Lighting dos and don?ts.
-Manipulating values, shapes, and color for facial feature.
-Facial basic temporature ranges.
-Working with Hair (Dark and Light).
-Finishing portrait paintings
Download from Lumfile
Download from RapidGator
Download from Ruyshare
Free Download from Uploaded
All Links Are Interchangeable. Thank you !
IDG Face Constructed II How To Paint Portraits And Faces Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, IDG Face Constructed II How To Paint Portraits And Faces Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.