Digital Tuts - Using Hybrido in Realflow 5
English | FLV | VP6 782x646 15.fps | Mp3 96 kbps | Duration: 2 hours | 809 MB
Genre: Training, eLearning
In this series of lessons, we will exple the Hybrido fluid solver, which is a key feature introduced in RealFlow 5.
The Hybrido fluid solver opens up a whole new realm of possibilities f fluid simulation within RealFlow, allowing us to solve millions of particles with relative ease. We will begin this course by learning how to set up specialized domains and emitters f our Hybrido fluids, as well as learning how these particles can be influenced by the RealFlow daemon nodes. From there, we will learn how splash particles can be used to add detail to our fluid bodies. We will also learn how mist and foam can be generated within our Hybrido fluids, adding details and levels of realism that were much me difficult to achieve with previous versions of RealFlow. Finally, we will learn how to generate meshes around our particles and how displacement maps can be created inside of RealFlow to add fine details to our meshes.
1. Introduction and project overview
2. Setting up Hybrido domains and emitters
3. Undertanding the parameters of Hybrido fluids
4. Emitting a continuous stream of grid-based particles
5. Setting up a Hybrido simulation scene
6. Adding a rolling wave to our RealFlow simulation
7. Adding splash particles to Hybrido fluids
8. Understanding the parameters of RealFlow splash particles
9. Incpating mist into Hybrido simulations
10. Adding foam particles to Hybrido simulations
11. Controlling the parameters of foam particles
12. Meshing Hybrido particles in RealFlow
13. Generating displacement maps within RealFlow
14. Expting Hybrido fluids as BIN files
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Suppt & Max Speed & To Suppt Me
Digital Tuts - Using Hybrido in Realflow 5 English Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Digital Tuts - Using Hybrido in Realflow 5 English Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.