Instructional DVD The Passion of the Art Shooting Glamour
English | Duration: 1h 18m | MPEG4 | 608x352 | 29.97fps 1238kbps | MP3 160kbps 48.0KHz | 709MB
In this DVD, acclaimed glamour photographer Jason Cole takes you on a journey behind the scenes into the world of the professional glamour photographer. Jason has photographed glamour for some of the biggest Australian glamour magazines, including FHM and Ralph Magazine. This instructional DVD is a hands-on DVD and takes you behind the camera on location.
You learn all about basic and advanced lighting setups, instructing and interacting with the models, setting up shoots for magazine submissions and a lot of smaller things along the way that make for a much more polished photo. Six months in the making, the DVD covers a studio shoot, a location shoot (garage -- mechanic type theme) and two beach locations under different shooting conditions.
Four complete shoots. Studio, Mechanic Workshop, the Beach
Lighting Setups (including light placement and all camera settings)
Photographing for Magazines (what to shoot and how)
Getting Published Approaching the Editors
Posing the Models experienced and new models
Equipment explained (high end equipment the professionals use)
Scene setups explained. How we setup each scene and why?
Many useful tips throughout the entire DVD direct from Jason Cole
Outtakes Not everything goes right all the time.
CHAPTER 1: Introduction
Start of DVD, introduction from Jason Cole. Things to discuss in intro include:
- Welcome to dvd briefly touch on our magazine experience and in final video show some photos of previous magazine shoots. Explain how photos are generally themed etc.
- Explain that the contents of the dvd are how I do it, not necessarily how everyone does it
- Explain whats on the dvd
- Talk briefly about the book and the release date
CHAPTER 2: Equipment
- explain the mobile specifically explain the Verso A2
o multiple channels,
o RF trigger, as opposed to the red sync lead vs Infra red trigger
o power dock vs generators for strobes
o Mono block Bowens heads ac or generators
- explain the cameras used
- Explain what lenses we use and why
- explain the angle finder
- explain the softboxes and diffused light as opposed to the ring flash
- Scrims what is it? why do we use it and what does it do?
- Explain the light meter (basic explanation of how it works)
CHAPTER 3: preparing for the shoot
- making sure you don't forget anything putting the shoot together in your head
- raw vs jpg
- explain DPS (Double Page Spread) and how to shoot it
- explain the need for H&M and styling to be done professionally, cut to Michelle to explain what is required from a model
- Working out scenes storyboarding: how many scenes are needed, add extra scenes. Explain how editors think. You might think this is the best ever shot, but that doesn't mean that the editor will, so give the editor choice.
- Location location location
- Explain backgrounds and how the subject should be matched to the surroundings
- Deciding what apertures to use, why, and balancing lights
- Deciding what shutter speed to use, explain limits of mobile lighting in regards to shutter speed
- Explain ISO what ISO to use and why?
- Explain depth of field and how aperture and focal length play an important part
- Explain coloured gels why use the real thing
- Change area for the models important that the model feels comfortable here and that she wont be disturbed, her own private space
CHAPTER 4: The Model Shoot
- Starting the shoot start with single scenes first and finish with DPS
- Posing and communicating with the model.
- Looking for faults in the scene, side creases, bent arms etc etc.
- Checking the background
- Colouring the background
- The difference between a good and a great shot what makes that killer shot?
- The physics of where you place the lights and why? Explain effect of the rim light,
Scene 1: At bench near door side on
Scene 2: At yellow machine front on side lit
Scene 3: At workbench back shot
Scene 4: In front of blue wall front on front lit
Scene 5: DPS 1 Laying on roller mat thing
Scene 6: DPS Sitting up on bench with tool boxes behind
Download:Extabit.com | Rapidgator.net
Instructional DVD The Passion of the Art Shooting Glamour Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Instructional DVD The Passion of the Art Shooting Glamour Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.