Photoshop CS5 Creative Effects with Chris Orwig (+ Exercise files)
Language: English | ~7 hours | 960x600 | .Mov | aac - 96Kbps | 938 MB
In Photoshop CS5: Creative Effects, Chris Orwig flexes the muscles of this powerful program to create unique and eye-catching photographic effects. This course demonstrates how to enhance images by adding light for emphasis, adding drop and directional shadows, and using the HDR toning controls, motion blur, and film grain creatively. In addition, learn how to create a vintage-style photograph or a panorama, use infrared and solarization, apply creative layer blending, and much more. Exercise files accompany the course.
* Adding light and drama
* Enhancing color and tone
* Applying graffiti and reflections to surfaces
* Using lens blur and focus to enhance portraits
* Masking multiple images and adding elements
* Combining images with multiple depths of field
* Using layers masks and blending with HDR toning
* Applying border and edge effects
* Adding a sense of motion
* Understanding vanishing point perspective
* Using Photoshop plug-ins
Photoshop CS5 Creative Effects with Chris Orwig Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Photoshop CS5 Creative Effects with Chris Orwig Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.