Interaction Design Fundamentals with David Hogue
Language: English | 03h:18 | 960x540 | .Mov | aac - 96Kbps | 1.75 GB
Interaction design focuses on creating interfaces, systems, and devices revolving around user behavior. In this course, author David Hogue sheds light on designing effective interactions for any digital medium. The course explores the interaction design process, explains how interaction designers work and the tools they use, and details the five essential principles of interaction design: consistency, visibility, learnability, predictability, and feedback.
The course also introduces basic psychological concepts and examines the roles of context, motivation, and perception in a design; offers navigation best practices; and shows how to design for motivation and behavior and provide feedback to visitors. Exercise files accompany the course.
* Understanding the origins of interaction design
* Understanding gestalt principles
* Designing with grids
* Understanding design patterns
* Exploring how people respond to motion and color
* Communicating through labels and icons
* Framing for content and decision making
* Understanding mental models
* Avoiding cognitive overload
* Defining behavior for interaction design
* Designing for clicks and taps
* Understanding the feedback cycle
* Professional resources
Interaction Design Fundamentals with David Hogue-iRONiSO Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Interaction Design Fundamentals with David Hogue-iRONiSO Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.