Nondestructive Exposure and Color Correction with Photoshop
Language: English | ~1hours | 960x540 | .Mov | 1.15 GB
Every photographer has looked at a photo and been disappointed that it didn’t convey the original scene. This course reveals how to use Adobe Photoshop to enhance the color, contrast, and sharpness of a photograph. Using tools from adjustment layers to filters, discover how to nondestructively transform your photos. The course also covers how to work with raw images and perform special-case adjustments such as color matching and tinting.
* Performing an image-correction triage
* Cloning to an empty layer
* Using adjustment layers
* Opening a raw file as a smart object
* Making selective adjustments
* Recovering the detail in skies
* Fixing exposure
* Saving time with Auto Tone and Auto Contrast
* Adjusting hue and saturation
* Controlling adjustment layers with masks
* Adjusting shadows and highlights
* Converting an image to black and white
Nondestructive Exposure and Color Correction with Photoshop (+ Excercise Files) Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Nondestructive Exposure and Color Correction with Photoshop (+ Excercise Files) Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.