Photoshop CS6 for Photographers with Chris Orwig included Exercise Files
Language: English | 12h 20m | 1024x576 | .Mov | AAC 128 Kbps | + Exercise Files | 4.29 GB
In Photoshop CS6 for Photographers, author, photographer, and teacher Chris Orwig explores Photoshop from the perspective of the photographer.The course details the features and techniques behind enhancing and retouching photos, preparing them for print and online publishing, and much more. Chris demonstrates how to make basic edits in Camera Raw, develop and save color profiles, work with layers and selections, tone and sharpen, and retouch images while retaining their natural character.
Chris also shares some creative tips and project ideas, such as converting a photo to black-and-white and enhancing a portrait with hand-painted masks. The course also covers workflow details, such as organizing images in Bridge and Mini Bridge, optimizing Photoshop preferences, and calibrating your monitor.
* Getting started with Bridge and Mini Bridge
* Setting up color and performance preferences
* Calibrating your monitor
* Improving images with the basic controls in Camera Raw
* Creating, aligning, and organizing layers
* Using masks for removing or blending images and for sharpening
* Working with vibrancy, hue, and saturation controls
* Enhancing color and tone with Levels
* Using Curves and masks to enhance brightness, color, and tone
* Mastering the art of blending modes
* Correcting and replacing color
* Burning and dodging
* Converting to black and white
Photoshop CS6 for Photographers with Chris Orwig (included Exercise Files) Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Photoshop CS6 for Photographers with Chris Orwig (included Exercise Files) Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.