Data Wrangling and Analysis with Python, OReilly
English | Size: 1.41 GB (1,508,736,759 Bytes)
Discover the data analysis capabilities of the Python Pandas software library in this introduction to data wrangling and data analytics. Designed for learners with some core knowledge of Python, you'll explore the basics of importing, exporting, parsing, cleaning, analyzing, and visualizing data.The course focuses on Pandas, where you'll learn to filter, group, match, and join data and then move on to advanced functions like analyzing trends and normalizing your data. There is also an introduction to some nifty skills like web scraping, working with API data, fuzzy matching, multiprocessing, and analyzing code performance.
- Master the basics of Python data wrangling and data analysis
- Discover the Pandas software library and its use as a data analysis tool
- Learn to pull data from disparate sources (Excel, CSV, PDF, APIs, etc.)
- Explore web scraping and how to handle encoding and decoding
- Understand how to identify and clean data using RegEx and fuzzy matching
- Sample other data analysis tools like natural language processing and Numpy
- Learn the data visualization capabilities of MatDescriptionlib and Bokeh
Data Wrangling and Analysis with Python, OReilly Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Data Wrangling and Analysis with Python, OReilly Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.