Selenium Webdriver - Master Synchronization Techniques
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1.5 Hours | Lec: 27 | 275 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn everything needed to make your tests more stable with Selenium Webdriver
Are your automated functional tests flaky? Do they randomly fail and you are unsure why? Is your team frustrated with the "instability" of your Selenium Webdriver tests?
If you are interested in fixing all of these problems and making your tests more stable, then you need to understand how to use all of the different types of waits in Selenium Webdriver. Knowing how to handle synchronization issues will make you a top notch Test Engineer!
"The best tutorials I have ever seen, simply awesome. I take off my hat in front of you, you are an gorgeous professor, I am speechless to express how satisfied I am with these tutorials." -Lisbey
In this course, you will:
1. Learn the problems that can occur as a result of improper synchronization
2. Learn how to use Selenium Webdriver explicit waits
3. Master Selenium Webdriver implicit waits
4. Understand what a DefaultWait is
5. Comprehend how to use all of the different types of waits during appropriate situations
Selenium Webdriver - Master Synchronization Techniques Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Selenium Webdriver - Master Synchronization Techniques Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.