IDEAFit - Techniques to Rehabilitate and Protect the Knees
.FLV, AVC, 1229 kbps, 960x720 | English, AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 1h 18 m | 508 MB
Instructor: Brian Richey
Patellofemoral pain syndrome, and anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) and meniscus injuries are becoming too prevalent. Too many people are quad dominant and that could be leading to serious knee injuries. In this session, we will examine the anatomy and structure of the knee and lower extremity, learn simple assessment techniques to discover if your clients are quad dominant, and learn how to progress clients safely. Take away techniques to rehabilitate and protect the knees while developing increased strength and explosive power.
1. Discuss the clinical anatomy of the knee.
2. Describe the pathology behind most common knee injuries.
3. Share assessment techniques to identify muscular imbalances associated with knee injuries.
4. Explain the contraindications for multiple knee injuries.
5. Apply the best post-rehab exercises for multiple knee conditions.
6. Demonstrate the difference between medical and corrective exercise and when to apply these different training techniques.
IDEAFit - Techniques to Rehabilitate and Protect the Knees Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, IDEAFit - Techniques to Rehabilitate and Protect the Knees Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.