Ron Douglas & Alice Seba - Info Product Mastery
English | Size: 154.51 MB
Lesson 1: Overview and Introduction
We get you started out right with this one. Watch the video or read download the PDF version of the lesson. In the introduction you'll learn:
- Your most important goal for all this training. If you get this, you'll move to the next level.
- The secret to getting your product up for sale in less than 30 days.
- The importance of growing your customer list and how to leverage it for maximum profits.
- Download the Info Product Publishing Master Checklist to keep you on track throughout all the training and implementation.
Lesson 2: Finding Your Niche
Now it's time to start brainstorming and find the audience that is just waiting to buy your products. In this lesson you'll learn:
- Your best bet for a successful niche - it might not be what you think.
- How to use free research tools for invaluable profit insight.
- Why "too much competition" is probably a good thing.
- How to find the best selling and best convertingoffers you can model your own after.
- How to tap into your audience's emotional needs, making them more likely to buy.
- Put it all together with the Niche Selection report and checklist.
Lesson 3: Finding a Good Product Angle
Make your product stand out in a crowded marketplace. In this lesson, you'll learn:
- Why making a simpler product will yield better results and help eliminate your competition.
- Research tools for getting into the mindset of the customer.
- 10 important steps you need to follow to create product that stands out in the marketplace.
- The importance of perception and making your customer's perception a reality.
- The hot buttons that always make great product sellers.
- Demonstrating your credibility and easily leveraging the crebility of others.
- The Product Idea Generation Worksheet will help you through all the steps in this lesson.
Lesson 4: Creating Your Product
Now it's time to put your product together. In this lesson you'll learn:
- How to keep the product creation process as simple as possible.
- Increasing the value of your product, so your customers will be willing to pay more and will be more satisfied with their purchase.
- Discovering the best way to teach your subject to serve your audience.
- The ins and outs of product pricing - it's simpler than you think.
- Research methods to help you discover what you should include in your product.
- Using private label rights (PLR) content to create a unique product quickly.
- Setting up your downloads in a customer friendly way.
- Tips for outsourcing cost-effectively, without breaking the bank.
- The Product Planning Checklist will help you create a high value product that your customers will love.
Lesson 5: Setting Up Your Sales Process
Let's get your product ready for sale. This lesson will show you:
- Tools of the trade - ways you can easily sell your product online.
- Easy and inexpensive file storage, so customers can download your products
- How to create professional-looking download pages and members areas
- Options for accepting payments online.
- Maximizing your revenue with an effective sales flow.
- Ideas for upsells and pricing them for best results.
Lesson 6: Copywriting and Video Sales Letter Walkthrough
Arguably, the most important lesson in this course if you want to sell a lot product. In this one, you'll learn:
- How to craft a compelling story about your product that your customers can relate to.
- Creating emotion and make your audience feel connected to you personally.
- Building credibility and trust through your sales page.
- The secret to using educational content to sell your products.
- Creating urgency with your offers, so they want to buy right away.
- Crafting a persuasive upsell to boost your earnings .
- Understanding the important elements of copy, complete with plenty of examples to help you.
- This lesson also comes with plenty of extras to implement what you learn including a guide to copywriting, a handy swipe file, sales page template, squeeze page template, VSL sales page tempate, VSL upsell template, large graphics pack, and more.
Lesson 7: Creating Your Follow Up Campaign
Most visitors need to see your offer several times before they buy, so it's important to follow up. We'll show you how in this lesson with:
- Proven ways to grow your mailing list.
- Converting more of your subscribers into customers.
- Ideas for free gifts to entice people onto your list.
- Tools for an effective email marketing campaign.
- How to set up an email sequence that effectively sells your products.
- You can use the squeeze page template, free report template, free opt-in gift ideas list and a sample email follow up campaign to get you started.
Lesson 8: Creating Pre-Launch Buzz and Testing
Now we really get things started. It's time to create some buzz for your product and get affiliates ready to promote. In tihis lesson you'll learn:
- How to conduct a trial launch, so you can ensure a successful launch and attract the most affiliates possible.
- Powerful ways to make connections with the top affiliates in your niche.
- Creating buzz with and motivating your affiliates to put full effort into their promotions.
- How to use your affiliate force to grow your mailing list.
- To help you, your downloads include an Affiliate Recruitment Checklist, Affiliate Recruitment Letter Templates, Ready-Made Affiliate Training and an Affiliate Tools Checklist.
Lesson 9: Launching Your Product & Getting Ongoing Traffic
Watch the video or read download the PDF version of the lesson. In the introduction you'll learn:
- Getting your launch started and keeping momentum.
- End of launch doesn't mean end of sales, as long as you do it right.
- Creating evergreen promotions for your affiliates, so they'll keep promoting you day in, day out.
- Putting together an affiliate center that keeps affiliates wanting to send you traffic.
- Keeping the buzz going for further product launches.
Lesson 10: Q&A Session
Our Q&A Session went on for over 1 hour and 45 minutes and covered a lot of ground. Just some of what was covered...
- How do you promote your product if you don't have a list?
- How do you know if you've covered your topic in enough depth?
- How do I find the right people to outsource to?
- What platforms should I publish to?
- Which products command the highest prices?
- How do you get into your customer's mindset?
- How do you make the transformation from employee to infopreneur?
- I have a ton of content already created. How do I repurpose it into a product?
- How do you know when to make a product into a series, instead of one big product?
- How do you compete with the big guys who hire pros to write their copy?
- What is the best selling format for a beginner?
- If you interview and expert, what terms should you offer them?
Ron Douglas & Alice Seba - Info Product Mastery Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Ron Douglas & Alice Seba - Info Product Mastery Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.