P2P April 06 2015 | 1.16 GB
After recent work with Drake, Kendrick Lamar, Kanye West, Rick Ross, Future, Lil Wayne, and many others, Ken Lewis presents this deep two hour tutorial on mixing trap and creating common trap effects. Ken takes you through a complete mix, faders... right down to a finished full trap song... beat and vocals. Using both stock and 3rd party plugins, Ken breaks down step by step how to create many of the most common trap effects such as...
- panning snare fills, crisp hi hats, enhanced claps, phase coherency
- monstrous 808's that cut through small speakers
- mixing rap vocals and ad libs
- multiple effects to create lush ambient sounds, blasts, twinkles and more
- using short delay lines to define drum tracks and spread vocals.
- Several different panning & stereo widening efx are demonstrated on hit hats and background vocals, as well as
- replacing kick drum sounds and beefing up kicks
- balancing multiple pads together
- filter effects
- finishing the mix bus
And finally, a long time big request is covered here, fixing poorly recorded rap vocals and giving them new life. Ken will show you many standard and unorthodox techniques that will put you light years ahead.
Audio School Online: Mixing Trap Songs and Creating Trap Effects TUTORiAL:
Audio School Online: Mixing Trap Songs and Creating Trap Effects TUTORiAL Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Audio School Online: Mixing Trap Songs and Creating Trap Effects TUTORiAL Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.