Scott Sonnon - TACFIT Warrior
DVDRips | M4V/AAC, ~178 kb/s | 320x180 | Duration: N/A | English: AAC, 126 kb/s (2 ch) | 755 MB
Genre: Sport, Fighting, Self-Defense
TACFIT Warrior is based on actual mental and physical programs "Flow Coach" Scott Sonnon is using right now to train Israeli counter-terrorism, SEALs and secret service, American special ops personnel, bodyguards to the Italian Prime Minister, US federal agents, firemen, law enforcement agencies and MMA fighters. For years you've seen books and courses about high-level sports psychology, hypnosis, visualization techniques that supposedly produce champions. Well, wouldn't you like to have the PRECISE program Coach Sonnon used to win FOUR gold medals in Las Vegas, against competition ten years younger and 100 pounds heavier?
Don't think the mental aspect is important: well, here's a clue for you, a little hint, a secret Scott has NEVER admitted publicly until now: During the ten months of intensive training for the World Martial Arts Games, Coach Sonnon only sparred TWICE.
That's right. Look at his performance, and nobody would believe he wasn't knocking heads every day. And the secret? Much of his combat preparation was mental. And we're giving away all of the secrets that he and his sports psychology coach, Master Hypnotist Steven Barnes used to create this unique victory in this, TACFIT Warrior, the first complete Athletic/Tactical Body/Mind success system on the planet.
The Guys On The Front Lines In The War On Terror Are Using TACFIT techniques!
Who else wants to train with the guy who whips the worlds elite warriors' minds and bodies into shape?
TACFIT Warrior was designed with the following criteria in mind:
* Portability - for a fitness to be a lifestyle,, you must be able to train "anywhere, at any time"
* It had to be BODYWEIGHT ONLY. If you have enough room to lay down and stand up, you can reap all the benefits.
* Efficient - life is dynamic. Conditioning must be time-compressed to fit into a hectic schedule
* Tactically Relevant - the conditioning program must contribute to (rather than compete with) tactical skills - no "exercise for exercise sake"!
* Focus Driven-the program had to use a unique "energy coupling" system to implant goals and concepts during specific moments of hyper-imprintability, so that they would be AVAILABLE to the operator under high stress. Yeah, right: find bliss sitting cross-legged in a cave. Will that help you when a mugger swings a tire-iron at your head? When some #$%% cuts you off on the freeway? When you have to deal with a family emergency at three o'clock in the morning? If not, that meditation is USELESS.
* Emotional clarity. Every human being experiences fear. What matters is how you deal with it, whether it motivates action or slams on the brakes. Every warrior culture in the world has coping strategies for this, some of them unbelievably effective...but none have ever been integrated into an exercise program available to the general public.
We made TACFIT Warrior efficient by limiting it to 20 minutes, And because of "stacking" technologies, that twenty minutes is equal to:
20 minutes of cardio PLUS
20 minutes of strength training PLUS
20 minutes of agility training PLUS
20 minutes of meditation and mental focus.
Anyone can find twenty minutes three or four times a week-and that will be all the leverage you need to CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER-GUARANTEED.
* * * Get On The Program! * * *
Each week, TACFIT Warrior incorporates:
* High-Intensity Fat-Burning Circuits: each mission in the TACFIT Warrior toolkit can be completed in less than 30 minutes, and those 30 intense minutes melt fat faster than hours of cardio-style exercise.
* Complex Skills Development that promotes "neurological sophistication": time appears to slow down as you speed up, fine motor skills become more accurate, gross motor skills more efficient, you feel significantly less stress in a crisis, and even more so in daily life.
* Real Tactical Applications: each exercise has been carefully programmed to forge the highest level of specific conditioning while building and reinforcing tactically relevant skill sets.
* Injury-Proofing and Active Recovery: specific low-intensity mobility exercises accelerate your recovery from intense effort, prevent overtraining, and diminish the delayed muscle soreness typical of extreme exertion. This means less "down" time-you're always ready to "go"!
* Functional Muscle: Movement requires muscle. And nothing builds sleek, usable muscle like the exciting TACFIT Warrior array of exercises. That's the secret to the physique of the special ops guys. They build GO MUSCLE not SHOW MUSCLE.
* Deep "Warrior Sleep": Designed to teach you EXACTLY how to shut down your mind and body at night to allow you to recover from a day of pressure. No more sleepless nights!
* FIVE Different levels of skill-your whole unit, office, or family can do it at the same time, from Gramma to Grand Master...we're ready for everyone, and you'll be loaded for bear!
Buy Premium Account To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction - Premium is support resumable
Scott Sonnon - TACFIT Warrior Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Scott Sonnon - TACFIT Warrior Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.