How to paint winter landscape in just one hour!
English | 2016 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 1 hr | 919 MB
eLearning, Personal Development, Creativity | Skill level: Beginner level
Workshop, dedicated to watercolor miniature, with a step-by-step explanation of every secret of winter landscape!
One of our artists, Tatiana Anisimova, in just one hour explains how to create a magnificent winter landscape and shows every step on practice. Simple technique, detailed explanation, and precise methodology gives every beginner a chance to create competent piece of art and obtain an excellent result. You'll paint your work on the first try. The teacher of this course will give you and easy and clear explanation of how to use watercolor to paint snow, flurries, snowstorm, snowy trees, and smoke coming out of the chimney. With this knowledge anyone will be able to make winter landscape from picture or from memory, without an guidance. This course consists of 9 videos and lots of winter landscapes for examples and inspiration. To do this course you'll need one hour or more, depending on your experience in watercolor.
What are the requirements?
- "Arches" watercolor block, 180 or 300 g/cub.m
- For the sketch you'll need a B or 2B pencil (hardness marking), eraser.
- Three brushes of different size: big, medium and thin (kolinsky stable or squirrel).
- Watercolor paints (24 color set): the teacher is using watercolors of the "Nevskaya palitra" factory (St. Petersburg, Russia).
- Masking fluid "Drawing Gum" by "Pebeo" company.
- For the snowstorm you'll need white gouache and an old toothbrush.
- In case you don't have these exact materials - just use whatever you have.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 9 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- While learning, you'll paint your winter landscape with watercolors from start to finish.
- As a result you'll have at least one watercolor painting or greeting card.
- You'll learn how to work on your landscape stepwise: on wet and on dry surfaces.
- You'll learn how to mark your paining on the paper correctly, and how to choose right format for your work.
- You'll learn to use masking fluid.
- You'll be able to paint white smoke from the chimney without any special tools or whitewash.
- You'll learn how to make a multidimensional landscape composition of the painting.
- You'll easily paint snowy trees and roofs without whitewash, therefore the paper will remain white as it should be in watercolor painting.
- You'll learn what paints are preferable for winter landscape.
- You'll paint magically beautiful snow that reflects sky colors.
What is the target audience?
- You'll become able to add nuances that are important for the image, and especially for the landscape you invented or took as a basis for your work.
- This course is created for novices who don't have any watercolor experience
- It is also good for those who have moderate experience in watercolor.
- Children over 10 years old, passionate about painting, will also be able to do this work.
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction - Premium is support resumable
How to paint winter landscape in just one hour! Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, How to paint winter landscape in just one hour! Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.