Modern Manners maketh Man and Woman
English | 2016 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 1 hr | 928 MB
eLearning, Personal Development, Personal Transformation | Skill level: All level
How to be at ease in any situation by being a perfect gentleman or lady
Today it is becoming increasingly necessary to learn English etiquette and good manners as global movement increases. This course is based on traditional values that have lead civilisation through several centuries, from the medieval days of sword carrying knights when shaking hands was a sure sign of meeting peacefully: swords were worn on the left hip and withdrawn with the right hand, by shaking hands using the right hand it was a sign of meeting in peace and putting trust in the other person (the fact that both might be hiding a knife in their left hand as a precaution was another matter!!).
We have all be subjected to rudeness at some time and are aware how this makes us feel not only about the situation but also about the other person whom we may feel is ignorant and selfish. This course will ensure that peole do not feel this about you.
It is a fact that Schools for Etiquette are spring up across the world, all based on English traditions and students are drawn from all walks of live from students looking for international jobs, through to business people who need to work both in their own country or globally using internationally accepted etiquette and right up to princesses in India who want to know that they are entertaining correctly (heard on a recent BBC programme).
This course is a basic etiquette course that covers general situations but will give a really good grounding on how to behave in most situations. We shall be improving the course and adding new sections in an ongoing way and all students enrolling will have life-long access and will be advised when changes and additions are made.
Mike Leahy was brought up in a time when etiquette was paramount. His family were frequent entertainers and often had stock-brokers, judges and clergymen to dinner. Their dinner parties were renowned and held in the large dining room with a roaring log fire in the winter.
What are the requirements?
- Students need access to a computer and internet connection. This course is designed to be followed then tried in a practical way. No particular skills or education is required.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 14 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- be comfortable on all occasions knowing that they are acting socially correct and treating other people as they would like to be treated themselves based on the traditions on culture of the English
- Sit down to a meal knowing they are holding their cultery correctly. There is a difference between the American upturned fork, traditionally using fingers and the English way of using knife and fork.
- know how to act as a wedding guest and so enjoy the whole experience
What is the target audience?
- This course is suitable for everybody from any background and culture. It will show them how to act courteously in any situation and put them at ease anywhere in the world
- With the come-back of more formal manners today in many circles this course is excellent for anyone from another culture where some customs and etiquette are different.
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction - Premium is support resumable
Modern Manners maketh Man and Woman Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Modern Manners maketh Man and Woman Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.