Snort for Dummies
Publisher: For Dummies | ISBN: 0764568353 | edition 2004 | PDF | 386 pages | 7 mb
Snort For Dummies covers everything the reader needs to:
* Learn why and how an IDS should be implemented
* Identify how Snort fits in to a security management environment
* Deploy Snort on Linux and Windows systems
* Understand and create Snort detection rules
* Generate reports with ACID and other tools
* Discover the nature and source of attacks real-time.
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction - Premium is support resumable
Snort for Dummies Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Snort for Dummies Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.