I'm a Software Architect, Now What? Training Video
3.25 hours | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | 865 MB
Genre: eLearning | English
Becoming a software architect is a longed-for career upgrade for many software developers. While the job title suggests a work day focused on technical decision-making, the reality is quite different. In this video, software architect Nathaniel Schutta constructs a real world job description in which communication trumps coding.
- Discover the skill sets needed to juggle multiple priorities, meetings, and time demands
- Learn why your best team leadership tool is not a hammer, but a shared cup of coffee
- Hear the best ways to give and take criticism
- Understand the necessity of writing effective email and formal architecture documents
- Get tips for delivering confident career-building presentations to any audience
- Review essential techniques for stakeholder management and relationship building
- Explore the critical needs for architecture reviews and an effective process for conducting them
Software solutions architect, Ajax book author, and University of Minnesota adjunct professor Nathaniel T. Schutta speaks regularly at worldwide conferences, No Fluff Just Stuff symposia, and Java user groups.
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!
I'm a Software Architect, Now What? Training Video Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, I'm a Software Architect, Now What? Training Video Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.