Mesh2Surface v4.1.68 For Rhinoceros 5 Win64
Boost Rhinoceros software and make reverse engineering quick and easy. Mesh2Surface is a plug-in for Rhinoceros providing tools to convert your meshed scan data to complete CAD model in minutes rather than hours.
Mesh2Surface is a plug-in for Rhinoceros version 4.0 and 5.0. The plugin is 32 Bit and 64 bits working on Windows XP and Windows 7.
With a number of simple but efficient features to optimise the process of converting scanned data to a perfect CAD model. See some of the functions in action by clicking on the video links.
The video demonstration will show how the tools can optimise the process of creating a CAD model from digitised physical objects.
- Fit basic primitives like planes, cylinders, spheres, cones
- Revolved and extruded surfaces
- Advanced editing of profile for revolved and extruded surfaces
- Segment meshes based on fillet areas
- Measure the fillet radius
- Constraint extracted shapes
- Find the symmetry of the object
- Align an object to the world coordinate system
- Build best fit free form surface from part of the mesh
- Create curve based free form surface
- Keep all the surfaces in the Rhino file and modify them any time.
Mesh2Surface v4.1.68 For Rhinoceros O5 Win64 Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Mesh2Surface v4.1.68 For Rhinoceros O5 Win64 Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.