Lighting Design For Video Productions | 803 MB
Understanding the importance of lighting and the proper use of a light meter and colorimeter raises an average shot to a more sophisticated visual level. And it doesn't take a Hollywood budget. In this course, production veteran Eduardo Angel shows you how to use simple tools and techniques to make your lighting and your location work together, how to make the most of natural light and augment it with artificial lighting, and how to reveal or obscure objects and subjects in your scene. Along the way, he'll show you how to evoke certain moods and feelings with light.
- Understanding the role of lighting
- Lighting interior and exterior scenes
- Directing the viewer's attention
- Enhancing mood in a scene
- Achieving great light under harsh conditions
- Deciding on the right lighting style for your story
All Link Download :
Lighting Design For Video Productions Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Lighting Design For Video Productions Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.