5 steps to reading: baby, toddler, preschooler, pre-k.
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 2 hrs | 653 MB
eLearning, Personal Development, Parenting & Relationships | Skill level: All level
Learn how to teach your toddler or pre-schooler / pre-k child to read. Give your child a head start.
The first five years matter & last a lifetime. The development of our brain determines who we become & how we behave. By the time a child is three years old, 90% of their brain has developed, & it is now understood that early experiences have a greater influence on development than heredity. Not only that, the literacy skills of a child at age 4 to 5 are a good indication of academic success in primary or elementary school.
This course contains the "Read Before School" reading program - a proven phonics program that has been design to help parents teach their 0 to 6 years olds, to Learn to Read. In this course I provide the tools & knowledge to help you implement fun & creative learning in your home environment, helping you to unlock your infant, toddler or pre-k / preschooler's potential in a number of areas.
I designed this course for my own children, who were able both able to read before they started school. One was reading chapter books independently at age 3, the other was reading simple texts at age 4. Each child is different, & in this course, I help you to teach your child at his or her own individual pace.
Each step of the program includes an instructional video, along with a video of parent & child demonstrating fun & engaging activities & learning games. Phonics worksheets, flashcards, educational games & wall charts are included as PDFs. All you need to do is download the PDFs, print them off, & immediately start the activity with your child! These practical literacy activities will help your child develop excellent reading & writing skills, to speak well & be a good listener.
Read Before School Feature List:
- Covers the topics of letter recognition, phonics, blending, reading short vowel words, reading simple sentences
- Instructional videos explaining the how & why
- Practical videos demonstrating more than 30 games & activities designed to implement & reinforce learning
- Printable kids achievement certificates, flashcards, preschool / kindergarten worksheets, educational games & wall charts provided
- Phonemic awareness activities, reading comprehension strategies, teaching strategies
- Fully customisable:the program can be implemented at a pace suitable for each individual child
- Can be started at any age, depending on the individual child's readiness; whether that be 5 months or 5 years
- Research based, proven techniques - children as young as 2 can learn to read
If you have a baby, toddler or pre-schooler & want to underst& what it takes to give children a solid foundation in the first 5 years of life, then this course is for you. If you want to learn how to use fun activities & develop a love of reading & a passion for learning in your child, then this course is for you. You will have lifetime access to this living, evolving course.
So what are you waiting for? Get it now & put your child on the path to reaching his or her full potential, in the most important years of their development.
Disclaimer: The key message of this course for parents is to include children in everyday, nurturing life, where they are loved, talked with, played with & are well nourished; where they can socialise & explore & are kept safe. The course provides instruction in skill areas which can be applied during the early childhood years. In the course, I provide guidance to parents to check their child's readiness to engage in the activities & monitor the child's interest & engagement. Each child learns at their own individual pace. Some children may learn to read at 2, others at 5, & others later. The course is designed to help parents unlock their child's own individual potential. This course does not in any way recommend, or intend to recommend, didactic instruction in skill areas that are developmentally inappropriate. It is up to you as a parent, to check your child's willingness & readiness to learn. This course is not tailored to teach children who may have learning difficulties.
What are the requirements?
- Access to a printer (preferably colour). Pen, paper, coloured pencils or crayons. Almost everything you need are regular household items, & you will likely already have in your home.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 35 lectures & 1.5 hours of content!
- Encourage the excellent reading & writing skills, speech & listening skills in your baby, toddler or preschooler.
- Implement fun & creative learning in your home environment, helping you to unlock your infant, toddler or pre-k / preschooler's potential in a number of areas.
What is the target audience?
- This course is for parents (& soon to be parents) of babies, preschoolers & toddlers (0-6). It is presented in a simple, easy to underst& format & is ideal for parents who want to give their child a head start to their education, in the most important, formative early years.
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction - Premium is support resumable
5 Steps to Reading: Baby, Toddler, Preschooler, Pre-k. Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, 5 Steps to Reading: Baby, Toddler, Preschooler, Pre-k. Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.