Lynda - Relational Database Design with FileMaker Pro (updated May 12, 2015)
473MB | Duration: 2h 41m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15&30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Let author Cris Ippolite show you how to translate aspects of the real world into the form and language of a relational database, using three practical data modeling examples.
The course begins by reviewing some of the basic concepts of data modeling, introducing tables, key fields, and the Relationship Graph. Then, after demonstrating how to establish relationships in a database, the course concludes with a demonstration of some advanced modeling techniques, such as filtering, scripting, and the use of portals. The course applies to versions of FileMaker Pro from 7 through the most current version.
* Reviewing relationships types
* Diagramming relationships
* Resolving many-to-many relationships
* Determining which tables need key fields
* Defining tables in FileMaker Pro
* Using the Relationship Graph
* Using multiple match fields in one relationship
* Using global fields to filter portals
* Creating self relationships
* Creating aggregate functions using relationships
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!
Lynda - Relational Database Design with FileMaker Pro Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Lynda - Relational Database Design with FileMaker Pro Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.