Zed A. Shaw - Learn Python the Hard Way: A Very Simple Introduction to the Terrifyingly Beautiful World of Computers and Code (1 October 2013) [57 Webrips (MP4)]
English | Size: 1.88 GB (2,022,399,808 bytes)
Zed Shaw has perfected the world's best system for learning Python. Follow it and you will succeed-just like the hundreds of thousands of beginners Zed has taught to date! You bring the discipline, commitment, and persistence; the author supplies everything else.
Learn Python the Hard Way: A Very Simple
Introduction to the Terrifyingly Beautiful World
of Computers and Code
with Zed A. Shaw
Product Description: You Will Learn Python!
In Learn Python the Hard Way, Third Edition, you'll learn Python by working through 52 brilliantly crafted exercises. Read them. Type their code precisely. (No copying and pasting!) Fix your mistakes. Watch the programs run. As you do, you'll learn how software works; what good programs look like; how to read, write, and think about code; and how to find and fix your mistakes using tricks professional programmers use.
1) Command Line Crash Course OSX Linux
2) Command Line Crash Course Windows
3) Course Introduction
4) Exercise 0: OSX
5) Exercise 0: Windows
6) Exercise 1: A Good First Program
7) Exercise 2: Comments and Pound Characters
8) Exercise 3: Numbers and Math
9) Exercise 4: Variables and Names
10) Exercise 5: More Variables and Printing
11) Exercise 6: Strings and Text
12) Exercise 7: More Printing
13) Exercise 8: Printing, Printing
14) Exercise 9: Printing, Printing, Printing
15) Exercise 10: What Was That?
16) Exercise 11: Asking Questions
17) Exercise 12: Prompting People
18) Exercise 13: Parameters, Unpacking, Variables
19) Exercise 14: Prompting and Passing
20) Exercise 15: Reading Files
21) Exercise 16: Reading and Writing Files
22) Exercise 17: More Files
23) Exercise 18: Names, Variables, Code, Functions
24) Exercise 19: Functions and Variables
25) Exercise 20: Functions and Files
26) Exercise 21: Functions Can Return Something
27) Exercise 22: What Do You Know So Far?
28) Exercise 23: Read Some Code
29) Exercise 24: More Practice
30) Exercise 25: Even More Practice
31) Exercise 26: Congratulations, Take a Test!
32) Exercise 27: Memorizing Logic
33) Exercise 28: Boolean Practice
34) Exercise 29: What If
35) Exercise 30: Else and If
36) Exercise 31: Making Decisions
37) Exercise 32: Loops and Lists
38) Exercise 33: While Loops
39) Exercise 34: Accessing Elements of Lists
40) Exercise 35: Branches and Functions
41) Exercise 36: Designing and Debugging
42) Exercise 37: Symbol Review
43) Exercise 38: Doing Things to Lists
44) Exercise 39: Dictionaries, Oh Lovely Dictionaries
45) Exercise 40: Modules, Classes, and objects
46) Exercise 41: Learning to Speak object Oriented
47) Exercise 42: Is-A, Has-A, objects, and Classes
48) Exercise 43: Basic object Oriented Analysis and Design
49) Exercise 44: Inheritance versus Composition
50) Exercise 45: You Make A Game
51) Exercise 46: A Project Skeleton
52) Exercise 47: Automated Testing
53) Exercise 48: Advanced User Input
54) Exercise 49: Making Sentences
55) Exercise 50: Your First Website
56) Exercise 51: Getting Input From A Browser
57) Exercise 52: The Start Of Your Web Game
Instructor: Zed A. Shaw is the author of the popular online books Learn Python the Hard Way, Learn Ruby the Hard Way, and Learn C the Hard Way. He is also the creator of several open source software projects like Mongrel, Lamson, Mongrel2, and has been programming and writing for nearly 20 years.
Product Link: http://www.learnpythonthehardway.org
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!
Zed A. Shaw - Learn Python the Hard Way A Very Simple Introduction to the Terrifyingly Beautiful Wor... Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Zed A. Shaw - Learn Python the Hard Way A Very Simple Introduction to the Terrifyingly Beautiful Wor... Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.