Digital Tutors Introduction To Animation In Softimage | 1.25 GB
In this series of tutorials, we will learn the intuitive and fun animation tools of Softimage. We'll cover everything from how to set up animation preferences and create key frames, to learning how animation can be modified from Softimage's Timeline and Animation Editor. We'll learn how to animate objects along a path, how to work non-destructively with animation layers, as well as how to animate with constraints. By the end, you'll be equipped with the understanding you need to animate comfortably inside of Softimage.
01. Introduction and project overview
02. Exploring Softimage's Animation preferences and Playback options
03. Setting and editing keyframes in Softimage
04. Utilizing the Animation Editor
05. Modifying Slopes in the Animation Editor
06. Looping animation seamlessly
07. Baking animation in Softimage
08. Ghosting animation
09. Path animation
10. Animating with the Pose constraint
11. Animating non-destructively with Animation Layers
12. Utilizing Character Key Sets
13. Previewing animation in real-time
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!
Digital Tutors Introduction To Animation In Softimage Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Digital Tutors Introduction To Animation In Softimage Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.