Up and Running with Photoshop for Photography TUTORiAL
English | 3h 32mins | AAC stereo 128kbps | AVC 203kbps | 1.76 GB
Up and Running with Photoshop for Photography is a streamlined introduction to Adobe's flagship image-editing application, specifically geared to photographers and enthusiasts. Photoshop guru Deke McClelland shows how to enhance photos and transform them into stunning images, in the shortest time possible. The course covers the basics of correcting, retouching, and cropping, as well as applying filters, building layered compositions, and creating seamless panoramas. Exercise files accompany the course. For a guide to getting started with designs and artwork in Photoshop, check out Up and Running with Photoshop for Design.
* Retrieving photos from a camera
* Adding copyright and metadata
* Adjusting brightness, contrast, levels, and hues
* Converting an image to black and white
* Fixing red-eye and blemishes
* Straightening a crooked image
* Sharpening details and reducing noise
* Working with selections and layers
* Saving an image for the web
Buy Premium To Support Me & Enjoy Fastest Speed
Up and Running with Photoshop for Photography TUTORiAL Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Up and Running with Photoshop for Photography TUTORiAL Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.