Lynda - Python GUI Development with Tkinter
English | .Mp4 | h264 438 kbps | 960 x 540 15fps | AAC 48kHz mono | 4h 55m | 596 Mb
Genre: eLearning | Level: Intermediate
Put an end to writing command-line interfaces for your programs. Use Tkinter, the Python package for creating themed interface elements with the Tk GUI toolkit. Join Barron Stone in this course as he walks through the most popular Tk widgets and shows you how to customize their appearance and behavior to fit your application.
You'll learn how to manage the placement of those widgets on the GUI and make them react to user behavior with event-driven code. The final chapter takes you through the entire start-to-finish process of building the user interface for an application, so you can see how all of these techniques work in a real-world development scenario.
* Installing Python 3 and Tcl/Tk for Mac or Windows
* Creating and configuring themed Tk widgets
* Decorating the GUI with text labels and images
* Capturing input from buttons, menus, and entry fields
* Presenting choices with check boxes and radio buttons
* Using geometry managers to lay out the GUI
* Organizing widgets inside of frames and windows
* Handling user actions with event-driven programming
* Creating a simple drawing tool with the Canvas
* Prompting users with pop-up dialog boxes
Buy Premium To Support Me & Enjoy Fastest Speed
Lynda - Python GUI Development with Tkinter Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Lynda - Python GUI Development with Tkinter Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.