Beginner's Guide to Digital Painting in Photoshop
English | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 1 channels | 295 MB
Genre: Video Training
We’ll start off by covering how to create and save new documents as well as how we can navigate around inside them. We'll then take a look at two of the most basic tools for digital painting being the brush tool and eraser tool so you begin creating artwork right away. After that, you’ll learn about several other features such as layers, selections and masks that will add a new dimension to your digital painting experience. And to wrap up this project, we'll go over one possible workflow for painting a digital image.
01. Introduction and project overview
02. Creating and navigating documents
03. The basic tools for painting
04. Choosing and mixing colors
05. Understanding photoshop layers
06. Undo's and the history panel
07. Making selections for painting
08. Understanding masking techniques
09. Brush dynamics and custom brush presets
10. Sample workflow for digital painting
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Fastest Speed!
Beginner's Guide to Digital Painting in Photoshop Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Beginner's Guide to Digital Painting in Photoshop Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.