Up and Running with Adobe Reports and Analytics With David Booth
English | Jun 23, 2014 | Duration: 2h 05m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 30fps | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | 847 MB
Adobe Analytics is a powerful analytics package for measuring the performance of websites and marketing campaigns, and this course will help you quickly put it to work for you.
Starting with a brief overview of key concepts, analytics expert David Booth explores the reports, dashboards, and tools of Adobe Analytics, and shows how to set up and track campaigns and how to best leverage Report Builder. He'll also show how to create and interpret mobile, video, path, visitor profile, retention, and other popular reports, and use the powerful custom segments and calculated metrics features.
* Understanding conversion and traffic variables
* Using metric and item-level reports
* Building and sharing dashboards
* Creating and using calculated metrics
* Setting targets and alerts
* Working with ecommerce reports
* Tracking campaigns and leveraging marketing attribution
* Getting data into Excel with Report Builder
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Uploaded
Up and Running with Adobe Reports and Analytics With David Booth Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Up and Running with Adobe Reports and Analytics With David Booth Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.