Google Shopping and PLA Fundamentals
Duration: 1h 19m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15fps | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz 1ch | 146MB
Genre: eLearning | Level: Appropriate for all | Language: English
Google Shopping and Product Listing Ads (PLAs) are essential for online retailers of all sizes. Marketing expert Elizabeth Marsten, who has managed Google Shopping accounts with over three million listings, explains how to put Google's Merchant Center and AdWords to work for you to get the most from Google Shopping. She focuses on setting up and managing the product feeds, crafting good PLAs and targeting them to the appropriate audience, and evaluating and optimizing your Google Shopping campaigns, and concludes with some cool tips and tricks. She also touches on the Bing Ads PLA platform and third-party PLA tools. Whichever shopping engine you're using, this course will help you manage your bids and your budget, while hitting your campaign goals and revenue objectives.
* What is Google Shopping, and how does it work?
* Creating a product feed from scratch or with a web developer
* Creating a Google Shopping campaign in AdWords
* Bidding on product groups
* Expanding out your Google Shopping campaigns
* Bidding on mobile devices
* Using AdWords tools with PLAs
* Using third-party PLA tools
* Measuring results with Google Analytics
Google Shopping and PLA Fundamentals by Google Shopping and PLA Fundamentals Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Google Shopping and PLA Fundamentals by Google Shopping and PLA Fundamentals Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.