Ryan Hall - Pilates for Grapplers
3xDVDRip | MP4 / AVC, ~2319 kb/s | 704x464 | Duration: 01:49:15 | English: AAC, 67 kb/s (2 ch) | 1.72 GB
In your hips and legs makes your guard virtually impassable and if passed -- effortless to recover, Plus, it'll be hard as hell to make you tap... Obscene Core Strength: ALL your submissions, throws, escapes, sweeps and transitions will take on a new level of viciousness, Also… Superhuman Endurance, More Relaxed-Intuitional Grappling, Termination of Joint Pains, Reduced Blood Pressure, and a Rejuvenated Bo dy Are Yours For Reading This Letter!
Would you like to dominate your competitors by being inhumanly flexible - making it almost impossible to be submitted - while boasting unreal strength in every position on the mat… and… still be fighting at your best, even when your opponent is sucking wind?
And, how would you like to have this leg up on the competition by simply following a “forbidden” routine which will only take 20 minutes a day?
Not only is this possible… It's easier than ever with the information revealed on this page!
All the pros are using this method to stay on top… and… so am I!
My name is Ryan Hall, and I've been using this hush-hush routine for quite a while to gain an "unfair" advantage over my opponents.
It's my secret to the seemingly bizzare flexibility I get asked about all the time.
People want to know whether I was born flexible, or what made me so limber, they want to know what my secret is…
It's this routine!
You see, I wasn't always as flexible as I am now.
I couldn't effectively use the triangle choke in my grappling game... I used to get frustrated, claustraphobic and panicked when I was stacked up -- which lead to match losing mistakes... I couldn't use the rubber guard or upside guard very well either...
Man, how things have changed!
Now, after using this secret routine, I've won more than 80% of my matches using the triangle choke... I'm no longer claustraphobic or frustrated in any position on the mat when I'm stacked up or in a bad situation... and I regularly use the rubber guard and easily transition to the upside guard whenever needed to pull out the win.
It's hard for even me to believe, but I really am much more flexible... and... even more important, STRONG in these stretched out positions than I ever was before!
How Flexible Are You?
Almost all grapplers downplay the major role flexibility plays in our grappling game!
The truth is, being extremely flexible is one of the best advantages you can have in grappling, look at just some of the benefits:
• Say goodbye to strains, sprains and pulls in all your muscles, ligaments and joints! A flexible, limber body able to move in all directions without resistance is much less likely to experience any kind of injury!
• Your newfound range of motion will allow you to perform any and all BJJ and grappling moves… even ‘exotic’ moves like the gogoplata or the rubber guard. Moves you once found difficult, or even impossible, to perform will be done easily!
• Your stiff body, a gift from years of not training flexibility properly, injuries and just working for a living, will relax and become loose so you’re ready to fight easier and on a moments notice!
• Become the guy that’s “too hard to submit”! The flexibility gained from this routine makes your joints amazingly limber, making it hard as hell to be submitted with ankle, knee, and arm locks!
• Feel comfortable and relaxed when in a neck crank, because they won’t affect you!
• Flexibility buys you precious time when you’re being submitted, giving you the extra seconds you need to escape or reverse his submission.
• Make it virtually impossible for your opponent to pass your guard! You’ll be able to keep a high guard making it hard to pass… and… if they do pass, being able to stretch your legs farther allows you to recover your guard quickly and easily!
• If you’re stacked or in a bad position you’ll be able to roll to guard at will, making your opponents game plan useless!
• Takedowns become childsplay to avoid! You’ll stand firm when someone shoots for a high single on you, even if your leg is above your head… and with your extra range of motion you’ll easily be able to avoid other takedowns, sweeps (which rely on “stretching you out” to work) and throws!
This top secret training method will make you monstrously flexible and give you all these advantages in the shortest time humanly possible!
With Premium Account For Maximum Speed! Buy it Now To Save Time
Ryan Hall - Pilates for Grapplers (DVDRip) Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Ryan Hall - Pilates for Grapplers (DVDRip) Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.