Lynda - Google AdWords Essential Training (Updated Jun 13, 2014)
English | .Mp4 | h264 438 kbps | 960 x 540 15fps | AAC 48kHz mono | 3h 16m | 1.19 Gb
Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner
Quickly harness the power of Google AdWords and get the most value from your pay-per-click (PPC) spend. Learn how to choose the best keywords, write compelling ad copy, and measure the effectiveness of your ads on the leading PPC platform. AdWords expert David Booth explains the PPC landscape and shows how to use AdWords to get more clicks, conversions, and ultimately more return on your investment in search advertising.
This course explains the best practices for setting up your account and offers lessons on keyword research, bidding strategies, the all-important Quality Score, conversion tracking, and campaign optimization. Plus, learn about remarketing with display ads and video advertising with YouTube.
* Creating an AdWords account
* Researching keywords with the Keyword Planner tool
* Targeting locations and languages
* Writing great ad headlines and copy
* Setting campaign budgets and bidding
* Using ad groups
* Working with and optimizing your Quality Score
* Installing conversion tracking code
* Measuring ROI
* Testing ads with split tests
* Creating a remarketing campaign
* Creating a video ad campaign.
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Fastest Speed!
Lynda - Google AdWords Essential Training (Updated Jun 13, 2014) Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Lynda - Google AdWords Essential Training (Updated Jun 13, 2014) Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.