Lynda - Up and Running with Linux for PHP Developers
English | .Mp4 | h264 438 kbps | 960 x 540 15fps | AAC 48kHz mono | 3h 53m | 521 Mb
Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner
Need a fast, powerful, and free development environment? Learn how to set up a virtual Linux web server on your Mac or Windows computer quickly-no additional formatting, dual booting, or hardware required. Author Jon Peck shows you how to set up a virtual machine with VirtualBox, download and install a Linux server, and then configure the additional LAMP stack elements: Apache, MySQL, and PHP.
The course also describes how to create a database and users, install development tools like Xdebug, manage your source code with Git, and troubleshoot common installation and configuration issues.
The demonstrations are performed with the Ubuntu LTS distribution of Linux, but the skills taught here are also applicable to other Linux distributions. Every command is described in detail in context, and a comprehensive quick reference is provided for convenience.
* What is Linux, and why should I use it?
* What's a LAMP, and why does it matter?
* Creating and configuring a virtual machine
* Working with the Linux command line
* Configuring the servers, including Apache virtual hosts
* Building a development server dashboard
* Using PHP package managers like Composer and PEAR
* Installing Drupal, WordPress, and more on the server
* Self-hosting Git repositories, including a web interface
* Enhancing the server with debugging and profiling
* Exporting a virtual appliance to use on another machine
* Server troubleshooting techniques.
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Fastest Speed!
Lynda - Up and Running with Linux for PHP Developers Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Lynda - Up and Running with Linux for PHP Developers Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.