jQuery Mobile Essential Training
Duration: 2h 39m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15fps | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz 1ch | 509MB
Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner | Language: English
Build great-looking mobile web applications without having to learn native code! Think iOS without Objective-C, Android without Java, Windows Phone without C#. Joe Marini introduces the jQuery Mobile framework, and provides a look at some companies (like OpenTable and Dodge) that are using it right now to build rich, interactive mobile webpages that approach the behavior of native apps. He reviews jQuery Mobile's page structure, controls, navigation, responsive layout, and theming. The course also covers the built-in library of widgets for building web content, list views, and web forms that are optimized for mobile screen sizes and that respond to gestures and changes in device orientation.
* Building your first jQuery Mobile app
* Understanding the page architecture
* Using page transitions and dialog widgets
* Working with forms and controls
* Creating toolbars
* Working with list views
* Using jQuery Mobile's content formatting features
* Adding events to detect and respond to changes
* Configuring and customizing jQuery Mobile
jQuery Mobile Essential Training by Joe Marini Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, jQuery Mobile Essential Training by Joe Marini Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.