English | .Mp4 | h264 438 kbps | 960 x 540 15fps | AAC 48kHz mono | 2h 29m | 243 Mb
Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner
Learn how to develop, launch, measure, and optimize winning pay-per-click (PPC) marketing campaigns in this detailed course. Author and search engine marketing expert Elizabeth Marsten shows you the fundamentals of PPC advertising to help you drive targeted traffic to your website.
The course begins with an overview of the PPC world, walks you through setting up Google AdWords and Bing accounts, shows how to set campaigns, explores how to craft compelling ad copy, and helps you measure and leverage results. You'll also learn how to use display and partner networks to increase your reach on other popular websites. Dive in and learn how to leverage this crucial, effective marketing channel.
* What is pay-per-click marking?
* Understanding the pros and cons of PPC
* Creating AdWords and Bing accounts
* Setting up campaigns
* Setting daily and monthly budgets
* Researching and selecting keywords
* Writing ad copy
* Understanding Quality Score
* Leveraging display, content, and partner networks
* Using offline desktop editors.
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Fastest Speed!
Pay-Per-Click Fundamentals Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Pay-Per-Click Fundamentals Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.