Helloluxx - Crafting Product Shots in Cinema 4D by Alexander Lehnert | 3.40 GB
English | over 5 hours | AVC1 1600x900 15 fps | AAC 128 Kbps 48.0 KHz
Crafting Product Shots in Cinema 4D is a project based training series. In this training you will learn the whole process of creating a highkey beauty-packshot starting with modelling, to final compositing in AfterEffects. Youll learn how to setup the lighting correctly, which light settings you should go with, how to setup the materials properly, how to setup seperated environments and lots more. In the end, youll finish the training with production ready product shots.
1. Introduction: short introduction of the trainer and what youre going to tackle in this training series.
2. On-Set vs. CGI: this chapter tackles the pros and cons of shooting product shots for real on set. We evaluate the value of having product shots right in the computer bringing a new kind of flexibility to you and your client.
3. Modelling: were going through the whole modelling process starting with loading in our reference images. After that we use a range of techniques like HN-modeling and Nurbs to create the geometries and shapes that we need.
4. Lighting Part 1: Turn the lights on. This chapter starts off with a explanation of several kind of lights, shadows and light behaviour in general. Were going to aim for the best lighting setup for the task, providing the most efficient rendertime. After that we start to set our rough lighting setup.
5. Shaders and materials: this chapter is all about materials and shaders. Were creating some highclass looking glass, plastic, glue and label materials to fit into the shot nicely. In addition were going to learn how to bring in a fill-light effect on a material basis, giving the shot a more beauty / commercial look and feel.
6. Lighting Part 2: Bring in the Details. Returning to lighting, were adding the final environment to the product. Adding seperated reflections for the scene and the product gives you the most flexibility for fast and easy adjustments.
7. Rendering: after we setup our shot correctly, its time to settle and animate the camera in the scene. After that were about to setup all the rendersettings we need for a multipass Compositing.
8. Compositing in AE: bringing everything together. In the final chapter, we tackle the last step of the crafting process. We combine all the different passes into a beautiful looking packshot, giving you all the flexibility that you need for day to day work. Were also using the Compositing step to bring in some sweetening and polishing to the shot, to enhance our rendering a little more.
9. Compositing in Nuke: Nuke is gaining more and more attention in the Cinema4D world, so this is a quick rundown of the Compositing in AE chapter right in nuke to give you a little bit of an overview how this step is setup in nuke. This is a try to provide a better understanding of nuke to all the after effects users, so its not as indepth as the rest of the training.
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Oboom
Helloluxx - Crafting Product Shots in Cinema 4D by Alexander Lehnert Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Helloluxx - Crafting Product Shots in Cinema 4D by Alexander Lehnert Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.