Lynda - iPad Tips and Tricks TUTORIAL
4h 17m = Appropriate for all = Aug 04, 2010 Updated Feb 21, 2013
Size: 496.756 MB
In iPad Tips and Tricks, author Christopher Breen provides expert tips for getting the most out of the Apple iPad (first generation) and iPad 2, including gesturing, typing, and adding content, as well as troubleshooting common device issues. The course explains how to download and manage apps, configure email accounts, create presentations, and set up videoconferences. The course also demonstrates both built-in and third-party solutions for opening and editing files, streaming video and audio wirelessly, and troubleshooting common device issues.
- Working with the iPad touchscreen
- Printing with an iPad
- Syncing data with iCloud
- Using iTunes Match to update media on multiple devices
- Dealing with spam
- Sending Twitter updates from multiple apps
- Connecting an iPad to an external display
- Controlling a computer remotely with an iPad
- Keeping to-do lists synchronized
- Taking pictures and movies
- Preparing audio and video files for the iPad
Lynda - iPad Tips and Tricks TUTORIAL Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Lynda - iPad Tips and Tricks TUTORIAL Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.