Photoshop for Photographers: Lighting Effects
English | AVC (.mp4) 960x600 15fps | AAC 48KHz 1ch | 3 hrs 35 mins | 702 Mb
Lighting is central to photography and most of it is captured during a photo shoot. However, you can often create amazing lighting effects after the photo is taken with Adobe Camera Raw and Photoshop. Photographer and teacher Chris Orwig shows you how.
First, you'll learn to modify exposure and enhance the color and quality of light with Camera Raw. Then turning to Photoshop, Chris shows how to mask corrections to a specific area of an image and add contrast and color with blending modes. Plus, learn to dodge and burn away shadows and add one or more light sources to your photos with the Lighting Effects filter.
* Creating a more expressive photograph with Camera Raw
* Correcting under- and overexposure
* Improving light in certain areas of an image with masks and the Radial Filter
* Painting in brightness with Curves and masking
* Correcting exposure with a gradient mask
* Brightening and darkening with blend modes
* Working with the Burn and Dodge tools
* Adding light and multiple colors with the Lighting Effects filter
* Creating a realistic glow
Project files are npt included
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Fastest Speed!
Photoshop for Photographers Lighting Effect Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Photoshop for Photographers Lighting Effect Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.