PacktPub - Getting started with Apache Solr Search Server-ELOHiM
Released: 2014-01-04 | Author: Robert Elwell | Size: 635 MB
• New! Packt Video courses: practical screencast-based tutorials that show you how to get the job done. Bite sized chunks, hands on instructions, and powerful results.
• Teaches you everything you need to know to get started with Apache Solr such as indexing, querying, configuration, and implementation
• Learn how to define a search architecture specific to your business needs
• Includes walk-throughs on the Solr admin interface.
• Contains a practical tutorial for integrating Solr search into a new system with an open-source web application
• Presented in a hands-on, interactive style from a professional with several years of experience in search and natural language processing.
What you will learn from this video course
• Configure your Solr instance for your business needs
• Index data from either a database import or XML file
• Query data using both Lucene query syntax as well as the Dismax family of parsers
• Integrate Solr into a system using an easy-to-follow, easy-to-implement web application in Django
• Use spell suggest to make your search robust
• Use the MoreLikeThis request handler to deliver similar documents to an interested user
• Formulate schema by considering each aspect of the data already in a database, and then craft a field for
c. Play and Learn
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Fastest Speed!
PacktPub - Getting started with Apache Solr Search Server-ELOHiM Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, PacktPub - Getting started with Apache Solr Search Server-ELOHiM Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.