packtpub - Zabbix Network Monitoring Essentials
English | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch 112 kbps | 2 hrs 24 min | pdf | 583 MB
If you're a professional system and network administrator who is responsible for the reliable operation of an IT network then this video course is for you. All you need to know is how to manage Linux systems and network services. Additional use of scripting languages such as Python, Perl, or Ruby can extend Zabbix's functionality for monitoring your own custom services.
What you will learn from this video course
- Install and configure your own Zabbix server with the required database and web frontend
- Quick start by setting up an item, a trigger, and an action to get a minimal working setup
- Automatically monitor servers in your network by managing hosts and using automatic host discovery
- Add items to hosts for gathering information about the servers' states. Use templates to avoid repetitive tasks
- Learn how to zoom and pan data in the interactive graph viewer by accessing the history of monitored items
- Add personalized items by creating user parameters if Zabbix lacks the required functionality
- Manage triggers to identify a problem in your infrastructure. Add trigger dependencies to avoid redundant alerts
- Set up specific actions to provide alerts to the required contacts or automatically try to fix the issue
- Manage users and user groups to assign fine-grained control to the people that use and manage your Zabbix installation
- Set up screens and maps to visualize the state of your network and keep track of complex infrastructures
Isn't it embarrassing when your customers complain about your IT infrastructure A well-managed Zabbix server informs you about any problems before they lead to noticeable outages. You can rely on Zabbix to inform the right contact about getting the issue fixed.
"Zabbix Network Monitoring Essentials" is an extensive video course that gives a complete introduction into the key features of the enterprise-grade Zabbix monitoring software. Learn how to set up your own monitoring server and leverage many useful features that are hidden in the documentation. The course starts by showing you a fresh installation of the Zabbix server. All relevant functionality will be explained step by step while going through the web interface.
First you'll learn how to gather information from your servers by using the Zabbix agent. You'll then make use of triggers to define which conditions depict actual problems and should raise an alert. Additionally you'll learn how to visualize the items and triggers in screens and maps.
By the end of the course you will have set up and learnt to manage a Zabbix server like a pro.
Buy Premium Account and download as fast as you can or you will lose file you need ( File death because of Copyright Infringement )
Download ( Secureupload)
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Lumfile )
Download ( DizzCloud )
Click my nick to see more my articles
packtpub - Zabbix Network Monitoring Essentials Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, packtpub - Zabbix Network Monitoring Essentials Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.