William McLaren - Trading the Fast Moves for Maximum Profit
DVDRip | AVI / XviD, 1178 kb/s | 720x480 | Duration: 01:29:59 | English: MP3, 128 kb/s (2 ch) | 849 MB
Genre: Trading, Business, Job
"Master the art of trading the "fast moves" with the fast-paced new workshop from veteran trader and Gann expert, Bill McLaren. His groundbreaking presentation offers a comprehensive game-plan for identifying and acting on fast moving trends, giving you the guidance you need to recognize when the markets are set up to trigger fast moves, how to interpret trendlines to determine support & resistance levels, methods for combining Gann analysis with Elliott Wave Theory to refine trading moves, when to take profits, re-enter a trade, and much more."
This complete primer - with extensive online support materials - has earned the highest "5 star" rating and will help even experienced traders improve market timing and compound your trading profits.
Getting in - or out - of the market at the precise moment is a trading "art." Now, veteran trader and Gann expert Bill McLaren shows you how to master this vital art form in a fast-paced new workshop. This renowned technical analyst shows:
- How the markets set up to trigger fast moves
- How to recognize when this will occur
- How to make the most money - in the shortest amount of time
- How to recognize trends
- And -- most importantly - how to analyze and apply price/volume data
Covering virtually every aspect of trend analysis, McLaren's groundbreaking presentation defines the three primary types of trends, and illustrates how to determine with accuracy whether the trends are starting or ending. And, he puts it all in the context of the often elusive - but highly effective - Gann Theory. Considered one of the world's renowned Gann authorities, Bill demonstrates how to apply basic Gann analysis to ...
· Recognize whether trends are accelerating or stalling out
· Boost trade profitability by using counter-trends to gauge the strength & momentum of trends
· Interpret trendlines to determine support & resistance levels
· Combine Gann analysis with Elliott Wave Theory to refine trading moves
· Learn when to take profits ... when to re-enter a trade ... and so much more.
It's the first essential primer to come along in a long time for using Gann Theory to improve market time and compound trading profits. Viewers claim, "There were just too many usable ideas in this presentation to list them all!"
Buy Premium Account To Support Me & Use Best Service For Download!
William McLaren - Trading the Fast Moves for Maximum Profit Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, William McLaren - Trading the Fast Moves for Maximum Profit Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.