Windows 8 Tips and Tricks by David Rivers
English | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
MP4 | Video: h264, yuv420p, 960x540, 15.00 fps(r) (eng) | 393.63 MB
Genre: Video Training
Get more out of Windows 8. Author David Rivers shares tips and shortcuts for working more efficiently, improving system performance, and protecting your data in Windows 8.
Learn to find files quickly, manage startup items, and even log in without a user name and password. The course also includes advice on controlling Windows with time-saving mouse and keyboard shortcuts, customizing the display, working with utilities, protecting your privacy, improving the performance of the operating system, and more.
* Protecting yourself from unrecognized applications
* Activating the Quick Access menu
* Booting directly to the desktop
* Shutting down with one click
* Navigating and running apps from the keyboard
* Customizing menus and screens
* Displaying all applications in one place
* Capturing screenshots to your Pictures folder
* Fine-tuning your power settings
* Optimizing your hard drive
* Preventing users from uninstalling applications
* Creating a virtual drive
All Links Are Interchangeable!
Windows 8 Tips and Tricks by David Rivers Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Windows 8 Tips and Tricks by David Rivers Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.