Hiring Your Team With Cindy Mayer | 607 MB
English | 1h 13m | AVC1 960x540 15 fps | AAC 128 Kbps 48.0 KHz
Genre: eLearning | Level: Appropriate for all
In this course, veteran talent director and author Cindy Mayer shows how to prepare for and conduct employee interviews in person, over the phone, and with video-conferencing tools. Understand what your ideal candidate would bring to the table and use that information to structure a job description and effectively scan resumes. Next, build an interviewing plan, and develop questions that elicit thoughtful, helpful responses. Finally, learn how to conduct an interview, probe for more depth with follow-up questions, navigate pitfalls, and take next steps after the interview. Cindy includes a sample interview that illustrates these techniques in action.
* Assessing your needs
* Screening resumes
* Choosing your interview setting
* Understanding the types of interview questions
* Following legal guidelines
* Understanding interview bias
* Conducting an effective interview
* Dealing with interview challenges
* Conducting background checks
* Determining the offer package
* Writing a compelling offer letter
Hiring Your Team With Cindy Mayer Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Hiring Your Team With Cindy Mayer Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.