Up and Running with Basecamp With Bonnie Biafore | 371 MB
English | 1h 40m | AVC1 960x540 15 fps | AAC 128 Kbps 48.0 KHz
Genre: eLearning | Level: Advanced
In this course, author Bonnie Biafore shows you how to manage projects, teams, and schedules using Basecamp, a popular cloud collaboration tool. Find out how to start a Basecamp account, create new projects, and invite team members to participate. The course also covers handling work with to-do lists, communicating via comments and email, storing files, and working with templates in Basecamp. Project managers will also learn to track activities and progress in to-do lists or the Basecamp calendar.
* What is Basecamp?
* Creating projects
* Archiving, exporting, or deleting a project
* Adding users to your Basecamp account
* Updating personal information and settings
* Creating to-dos for project tasks
* Working with discussions and comments
* Using Basecamp on your mobile device
* Uploading and downloading files
* Working with calendars
* Creating a template for future projects
Up and Running with Basecamp With Bonnie Biafore Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Up and Running with Basecamp With Bonnie Biafore Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.