PHP 5.5 First Look with Jon Peck
English | 42 mins | AVC1 960x540 15 fps | AAC 128 Kbps 48.0 KHz | 104 MB
Genre: eLearning | Level: Intermediate
Join author Jon Peck as he demonstrates new functionality in PHP 5.5, including generators, the try-catch-finally execution model, and a brand-new password hashing API. A number of existing behaviors, such as the foreach() and empty() functions, have also been updated, and Jon explores what changed and how it can be used. Throughout this course, you``ll learn to add new functionality to a simple deck of cards class using these new and updated features, and how to use them for the basis of your own project.
* Using generators to create simple iterators
* Dereferencing strings and arrays
* Enhancing security with the password hashing API
* Replacing APC with OPcache
* Normalizing Boolean and unpack() behavior
* Surveying the removed, incompatible, and deprecated functionality
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
PHP 5.5 First Look with Jon Peck Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, PHP 5.5 First Look with Jon Peck Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.