TTC Video - The Everyday Guide to Wines of California
DVD5 | English | iso | MPEG2 720x480 6500 kbps | AC3 2 ch 192 kbps | 4.35 GB
eLearning | Course No. 9162
In 1976, a single event rocked the wine world. In the famed Judgment of Paris Tasting, top French wine experts chose two unknown wines over the best that Francelong considered the epitome of great winemaking?had to offer. The source of those remarkable wines California.
Since then, California has become one of the most exciting and important wine-growing regions in the world; home to reds, whites, and sparkling wines that are on par with some of the most iconic wines from older wine regions, including Italy and France. Consider that
- if California were considered a nation, it would be the fourth-largest wine-producing nation in the world;
- unlike winemakers in more traditional European wine regions, those in California are free to experiment with new grape blends and wine-making technologies;
- wine is grown in more than 80% of California counties; together, they make more than 600 million gallons of wine (about 250 million cases) per year.
More than 21 million people visit California wine country every year to sample wines that are unlike those found anywhere else in the world. And now you can get a well-rounded experience of California?s great wines?without having to leave your home! In the six lectures of The Everyday Guide to Wines of California, you?ll join acclaimed Master of Wine Jennifer Simonetti-Bryan on an engaging and interactive tour of the unique flavors California has to offer. By surveying both perennial top-sellers and experimental underdogs, you?ll discover why California is one of the world?s greatest wine producers. Filled with interactive tastings, suggestions for food pairings, shopping tips, and more, you?ll learn how to enjoy all of California?s offerings (whether you?re a novice to the world of wine or a seasoned connoisseur)?one delicious glass at a time.
Explore California?s Great Wine Regions
Throughout The Everyday Guide to Wines of California, you?ll survey some of California?s best wine-producing regions, each of which puts its own unique stamp on wine. You?ll learn that the diversity of the California landscape is more than capable of giving birth to wines of astounding and award-winning quality.
- Napa Valley: The most iconic wine region in the United States, Napa Valley is located between the Vaca and Mayacamas mountain ranges, which prevents cool ocean breezes and wet weather from sweeping through the area. The result is air that stays warm and causes grapes to be riper and richer.
- Sonoma: Sonoma has wines rivaling those in the more famous Napa Valley (actually outproducing that region).
- Santa Barbara: Santa Barbara?s two mountain ranges, which run west to east, pull in cool air from the Pacific Ocean, making it a perfect environment for Pinot Noirs.
Taste Great Wines alongside a Master of Wine
Central to The Everyday Guide to Wines of California are the wines themselves?some of which are the most popular in the world and most of which are easy to find in your nearest wine shop. You?ll be able to sample right alongside Ms. Simonetti-Bryan as she introduces (or reintroduces) you to the pleasures and intricate details of wines. She will give you insights that will change the way you think about sipping wine, shopping for it, serving it, giving it as a gift, making it a part of your meals, and more. Her mastery of the subject makes The Everyday Guide to Wines of California an authoritative introduction?one enhanced by visits to California wineries, interactive tastings, tips on food pairings, and green screen technology that transports Ms. Simonetti-Bryan (and you) to the regions being explored. Completing this course is a wholly unique way to elevate the quality of every sip you take of California?s finest wines.
1 California?s Superstar Status
2 Noble Whites?Sauvignon Blanc and Chardonnay
3 Rising Stars?Fragrant Whites and Organic Wines
4 Elegance in a Glass?Sparklers and Pinot Noir
5 Big, Bold Reds?Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot
6 California?s Secret Red Gems
Buy Premium Account and download as fast as you can or you will lose file you need ( File death because of Copyright Infringement )
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( DizzCloud )
Download ( Lumfile )
Click my nick to see more my articles
TTC Video - The Everyday Guide to Wines of California Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, TTC Video - The Everyday Guide to Wines of California Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.