PhotoshopCafe: Photoshop Secrets Wacom Tablets and Photoshop CS6 [2012, ENG] | 924 MB
The updated 6th edition of Photoshop CS6
Mandatory video tutorial for users Intuos pen tablets and Cintiq ™.
The most substantial benefit proper operation of the Wacom tablets in Adobe Photoshop.
This material will expand your creativity and help you achieve the results possible only when using a graphics tablet with stylus, the touch sensitivity.
Set up your device correctly and stop working with a tablet in Photoshop as a computer mouse.
Two of the best teachers of the industry created a visual aid that will radically change your approach to the processing of graphics on a computer.
• Welcome from Wes
- What to expect from this video - besides expert instruction on the ideal companion for tablet and photoshop users.
• Tablet Overview
- A brief overview of pen tablets and key features.
• The Pen and Tablet
- Understanding what you are working with. Fundamental tablet usage.
• Intro to Multi-touch
- Basic Multi-touch usage and application.
• Basic Training
- No more mousing around! Tips and techniques for getting used to using the pen.
• Wacom Tablet Properties
- An overview of the many ways in which you can customize your tablet for optimal use.
• Application Specific Settings
- How to customize your tablet for specific applications.
• All About the Pen
- Tricking out the pen for your personal taste.
• Pen Calibration from Cintiq Users
- Supplement for Cintiq users - Lining up the cursor with your pen.
• Touch and Gestures
- Incorporating touch input and gestures into your workflow.
• Tablet Functions
- An overview of the various tablet functions.
• ExpressKeys for Intuos
- In-depth look and set up of ExpressKeys for Intuos.
• ExpressKeys for Cintiq
- Supplement for Cintiq users - In-depth look and set up of ExpressKeys for Intuos.
• Touch Ring
- Setting up the Touch Ring on Intuos5 (Applicable to tablets / displays w / Touch Strips).
• Radial Menu
- Extend your use of ExpressKeys with Radial Menu, a powerful function providing on-screen, context-sensitive commands.
• Display toggle
- Use multiple displays? Maximize your tablets active area with Display Toggle. The Why and How-to use Display Toggle.
• Going Wireless
- Enabling an Intuos5 pen tablet for wireless use.
• Pressure Sensitivity 101
- Enabling brushes and other tools for use with pressure for precise control.
• Wacom Tablet Utility
- Backing up and restoring tablet preferences for safe keeping and other uses.
• Tablet Accessories
- A look at the various accessories available for Wacom's professional pen tablets and interactive pen displays.
• Thanks from Wes
- Wes wraps up, reviews and hands the pen over to Colin.
• Welcome from COLIN
- Welcome to the video and orentation
• Custom Settings
- Colin shows you his personal setup for working with a pen and tablet
• All about Brushes
- Learn all about the brush options in photoshop CS6
• Custom Image Brushes
- Learn to make your own brushes out of images. Also learn how to straighten perspetive to make a brush.
• Color to Black and White
- Learn how to convert an image to Black and White as well as creating localized color effects.
• Depth of Field
- Learn how to simulate a depth of field effect using the Blur Gallery in Photoshop CS6.
• Dodge and Burn
- Use Dodging and Burning to bring out the best in your photos. Learn when, where and how to Dodge and Burn as well as the proper techniques in Photoshop and Camera Raw.
• Paint with Light
- Learn how to use adjustment layers, layer masks and pressure sensitivity to selectively lighten and darken a photo.
• Cutout Photo
- Use the Quick Select brush and enhanced Refine Edge tools in Photoshop CS6. Learn to extract an image from it's background, quickly and cleanly. Then composite it with a realistic cast shadow.
- Use the new retouch tools including Content Aware move and content aware patch in Photoshop CS6 to quickly remove distracting objects from a photo.
• Create Painting from Photo
- Use the Bristle Brushes in CS6 to simulate natural brush strokes. Take a photo and turn it into a painting by using the Mixer Brush.
• Change Nibs
- See how you can change the nibs on your Wacom pen. Use the nib that gives you just the right natural feel on the tablet surface.
- Parting comments from Colin
• iPad Instructions
- How to load your movies on this disk to iTunes so that you can transfer to your compatible mobile devices.
Sample Files: present
Video Format: MP4 in an interactive shell
Video: AVC 960 x 600 10fps ~ 300 kbps
Audio: AAC 48kHz 2ch ~ 60 kbps
Author: Colin Smith, Weston Maggio
Distributed by type of material: Video Tutorial
Phot0shopCafe: Photoshop Secrets Wacom Tablets and Photoshop CS6 [2012, ENG] Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Phot0shopCafe: Photoshop Secrets Wacom Tablets and Photoshop CS6 [2012, ENG] Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.