Modeling Vehicles In Maya | 932 MB
In this course, Ryan Kittleson models a fully detailed Shelby Cobra automobile using both polygon and NURBS modeling techniques. The body, wheels, and interior are all modeled from scratch using blueprints and reference photos. The course covers aspects of modeling useful for many types of objects that go beyond automobiles, such as modeling complex shapes, editing NURBs objects, and creating clean models from scan data.
* Setting up Maya for modeling
* Using Blinn materials for modeling
* Importing a scanned or sculpted model
* Extruding polygons
* Modeling with image planes
* Dealing with body panels like the hood and doors
* Creating detailed tire tread
* Making the wheel rims
* Modeling the seats, steering wheel, and shifter
* Making rivets
* Working symmetrically
Link Never Die (If links die, I Will reupload at here)
All Link Download:
Modeling Vehicles In Maya Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Modeling Vehicles In Maya Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.