Flickering is a common problem in time-lapse or stop motion footage captured using a digital still camera. Frame by frame variations in lighting or in exposure lead to perceptible brightness fluctuations, or flicker. GBDeflicker is available as an Adobe? compatible plug-in or Windows Application for removing time-lapse flicker. GBDeflicker solves the problem and removes flickering from any video source.
- Analyzes your composition to detect and smooth out abrupt changes in luminance to create a flicker-free video
- Flicker can be removed in most cases by simply applying GBDeflicker's optimized default settings to your composition
- User-friendly interface makes navigation and processing simple for amateurs and professionals
- Rich controls and displays allow for total customization in the analysis and processing of your sequence beyond the default settings
- Clear display graphs track input, output, settings, luminance and histogram results and provide clipping alerts throughout processing
- Available as both an Adobe? plug-in for After Effects and Premiere Pro and as a standalone Windows application
- Adobe? Plug-In: Windows and Mac compatible
- The plugin version deflickers any input source After Effects can use load as input
- The Windows application version imports sequences of Canon RAW files in addition to .jpeg, .gif, .png, .bmp and .tif files and processes them in a matter of minutes
- Windows Application: Provides a quick look of your work by producing an output video (.mp4) of your image sequence without the need to run other video programs
[Plugins] GBDeflicker 2.4.18 Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, [Plugins] GBDeflicker 2.4.18 Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.